Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Baby boy names!




We have a list, I'm including the meanings for fun, and here it goes...

-Finnley, fair-haired hero
-Taj, one who is crowned
-Kai, of the sea
-Samson, as bright as the sun
-Kane, the little warrior
-Harper, one who plays or makes harps
-Gunner, a bold warrior
-Fletcher, one who makes arrows
-Easton, from the eastern town
-Karter, one who transports goods

If anyone has any favorites or combination's they like we would love to hear it!

We are 22 weeks & trucking along. 23 week appointment on Monday.

The crib bedding is here!!! It's called Koi & Pebbles. I am including a picture so everyone can take a sneak peak!

2 comments:

  1. yay im your first comment. so I really like finnley because you would nick name him Fin which reminds me of matthew mcconnauhey (spelling)in Fools Gold but I really like Kai. I have a friend who has a little boy named Kai and its so unusual so you dont have to worry about there being another Kai growing up with him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love finnley also. It's #1 right now :) Thanks for your input!

    ReplyDelete