Wednesday, February 10, 2010

20 Weeks & going strong



Wow, people don't mind telling you how giant they think you are! I just remember to brush it off. It will be funny to hear peoples reactions in June! :)

I'm feeling more energetic than I have in the past & although I'm uncomfortable sometimes from the feeling of my belly stretching, I'm happy & sleeping good. Therefore, I have NO complaints.

FYI: if you ever look back on this baby Norko, the Saints won the superbowl for the first time in history! Also, it's been a very bad winter, snowed in one day and the next they are closing school due to coastal flooding and wind advisory.

Nursery plans are still just forming in our brains. Putting things together one by one. At least now we can focus on boy colors only, that makes it more simple.

One BIG thing to think of 20 weeks = the half way point!!!

Love, Mrs. Norko

No comments:

Post a Comment